Emotional Intelligence and Diversity Train-the-Trainer Session
Oct. 22-26, 2018
Attend the Emotional Intelligence and Diversity Train-the-Trainer Session and take back the knowledge, skills and materials to develop leaders in your organization.
• Gain skills for remaining resilient no matter what
• Engage in a powerful transformational process for sustainable development and success
• Learn how to take the next step in diversity and inclusion work
• Tap the energy of emotions to be more intentional and mindful in governing yourself
• Work more effectively with different (even difficult) personalities
In a beautiful mountain resort setting, this five-day program involves you in both personal and professional development in emotional intelligence as it relates to dealing with difficult changes and differences throughout life. The end result is not only your own growth, but the ability to facilitate the professional growth of others as well. Training focuses on gaining the conceptual underpinnings and using structured learning activities that develop awareness, knowledge and skill in the four aspects of Emotional Intelligence and Diversity.
1. Emotional Intelligence and its Role in Interpersonal Effectiveness: The What and Why
2. Affirmative Introspection: Knowing and Accepting Yourself
3. Self-Governance: Gaining Mastery over Your Emotions
4. Intercultural Literacy: Understanding the Range of Human Behavior
5. Social Architecting: Structuring a Compelling and Respectful Environment
When: October 22-26, 2018
Where: the beautiful UCLA Conference Center, Lake Arrowhead, CA
Registration: Early Bird registration (before Sept. 7) is $2300; After Sept. 7, registration is $2500 per person
Discount: Before and after Sept. 7, there is a $200 discount per person for every person beyond the initial registrant in the same organization. If you are interested or have a question, please use the form below.
• Lodging for 4 nights (2 people per room); add $30.00 per night extra for a single room, if available
• 3 meals a day
• 6 books on EID
• A notebook on training materials
Want to know what others think about our workshops? Click here to check out our testimonials page.
Call us (310) 823-2466 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org